The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A few thoughts

I am anxious to blog about my Utah Trip but am waiting for a few more pictures. But a few mostly unrelated items.

  • Don Brenier is a financial genius.
  • Bro. Alford knows a lot about the church.
  • After initially hating it I sorta like Britney Spears' song "Gimme More"
  • I like Rolling Stone Magazine despite the fact that it is super liberal.
  • Finding a movie quote to describe your life in a nutshell is a fun thing to do.
  • Soda tastes better when it is cold.
  • I commend Dan Nelson for giving "This American Life" a solid chance.
  • I haven't posted very much in November. I hope to remedy that.

2 comments:

Jenn S. said...

Wait, how/why is Don a financial genius and how can I get in on it?

Daniel said...

I just couldn't get into it. Ira was more annoying to me than informative.