The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When will I be blogging again?

I don't know.
However, if you are in Southern California, and you read Pete Chat and you want to go to the Angels game on Thursday let me know.

6 comments:

Joshrose16 said...

Are u in town? U haven't called? I am slightly offended. lol. I work thursday but am off wednesday if u are around.

Amber said...

I like the belly in your picture. You little fatty you.

Melanie Eastman said...

I noticed the belly, too. Wasn't going to mention it. What have you been eating out there?

Adriana said...

It hurts me that you aren't blogging. Ouch.

jcwalburger said...

The belly actually disgusts me. Somebody put him on a diet.

Danielle said...

Hum, I wonder why you bought 'our song' by Taylor Swift. You're such the copier.