It all happened pretty quick, but last week I decided to come home to Whittier for my birthday, Thanksgiving, take the GMAT and have Christmas with my family. It's been four years since I last spent my birthday at home.
When I got off the airplane and walked into the So Cal sun, I knew I was home. The weather was in the 70's. It all became perfectly clear.
I had one thing on my mind as my dad and I drove home from the Airport. In-N-Out.
I hadn't had a haircut since July, and was enjoying my long hair. My sister Chrissi and my dad were not nearly as supportive about my rock star locks as I was and were more than supportive in my decision to cut my hair.
I told Chrissi that I was growing out my hair to be Pete Jonas for Halloween next year. She wasn't convinced. So this:
Became this:
I'm looking forward to a fun time at home. A few friends have mentioned that they are interested in visiting. If you are, you should.
And oh yeah, I turn 29 tomorrow.
7 comments:
Thank you for calling me. Hopefully we'll hang out next week.
P.S. I think we should do a 'Tour of Whittier' blog like we talked about doing last time. Make a list.
Haircut looks good. Once again you are not around to celebrate your birthday. Next year?
Hair Looks good! Happy Birthday!
not sure it's as good as the chop shop, but then again what is? Happy Birthday - hold on to your 20s as long as you can.
Happy Birthday Man! I tried calling you this morning, didn't know you were in Whitter. I hope you are having a great day. Marlo and Drake will be at church on Sunday, I will be there on Tuesday so I will give you a call. We are going to Sacramento on Weds so there will be no repeat of the fiasco that was the 2007 Turkey Bowl. See you soon.
Happy Birthday Phil!
Happy Birthday! Marlyse and I had In and Out yesterday...in Provo,UT...I think that eliminates the last reason why you wouldn't want to come here for graduate school.
Post a Comment