The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Where For Art Thou Pete Chat?

Were you worried that I was gone forever? Were you concerned that the most dominant blog on the internet was no longer being regularly maintained? Did you even notice I have only posted a few times all year?

No I haven't given up on Pete Chat but with the end of Google Reader upon us I thought I better fill in my loyal readership on my current situation.





As you probably know I just graduated with my MPP from Pepperdine. It was a great day and I feel very comfortable being referred to as Master Peter. I think it has a nice ring to it. I have been applying my little heart out and have continued doing my research job in the mean time. It's not exactly glamorous but it pays at least some of the bills. My sugar-mama Shannon  has been educating the young people of Malibu and even got to babysit for a well known celebrity couple.

We just got back from a fun trip to VA and are looking forward to a summer of weekends at the beach and Angel games in the evenings.

No comments: