The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Updated Finally

I fully realize that I have been absolutely terrible about updating my Blog. My camera actually broke so I have to use a picture that is a few weeks old. I've gone snow boarding twice this season and both times it was a lot of fun. I've kept busy this month. There were a couple of concerts, aWizards Game, trip to Philadelphia and of course...work. One can not forget Valentine's Day as well. I made sure all the kids got Valentines. I knew I could count on at least one Valentine, and mom did come through. I'm sick of the cold and am excited about Spring being here soon. As soon as I get my new camera , I'll update more.

No comments: