The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I survived the Red Eye


I haven't posted in a few days because I felt kind of weird about mentioning the triviality of my existence while my mom was not feeling well. Although she isn't back to 100% she is doing pretty good. I made a quick trip home over the weekend to be with the fam. Obviously it wasn't the ideal circumstance to go home under but I still had a good time. I spent a lot of time with the kids which was a lot of fun. I took Haydan to Toys R Us and I took Bronte to Target and let them pick out whatever toy they wanted. I bought Gavin a little Toy Tractor which he was very excited about.
I ate at In-N-Out which is of course a must every time I go home. I got my hair cut at my favorite Barber Shop and even made a trip down to Disneyland. I rarely get to watch Angel games here in DC so I watched a lot of Angels baseball while I was home.
It's good to go home.

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

I'm so jealous! So glad you had a great time. :)