The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Needs A Reset

I'm a big fan of the Jim Rome Show. I've been listening since ninth grade. In 12th grade I wrote a paper in English class why the world would be better if everyone followed and applied the tenets of the "Jungle" in their daily lives. Jim gives "takes" or his thoughts on the topics that are news worthy. Occasionally something will be added to the "Jungle" cannon and for years people will be talking about it. When Jim brings one of those things up he calls that "resetting the take." You reset the take because maybe it isn't totally timely or relevant but it's still funny.

Today I noticed Joe's G-Chat status and it reminded me of this Simpson's clip that needed a reset.


Fun Boys

The Simpsons | MySpace Video


I have enjoyed this video for many years. It is always appropriate to yell at your friends "Hey Funboys..."

I noticed that last year I blogged about thirty percent less than the two previous years, so I want to do better at adding new content.

No comments: