
Costa Rica was beyond amazing. My travel internationally to this point had been limited to Europe so really I had no idea what to expect when I went with John and Scott to Costa Rica. We made no definite arrangements, just a general plan of what we wanted to do. Here I am playing the role of loud American in the streets of Santa Elena.

We got all harnessed up to go zip lining. It was really fun and truly not that scary. We zipped through the jungle and above it. There were several times where I thought to myself, "I can't believe I'm actually doing this." The views were like nothing I had ever seen before.


Everyone asks me, Peter did you meet any babes? Of course I did. Here are Joelle and Virgie. These are the French Canadian girls we met on our ride to Tortuga. And yes I am quite lithe and slightly burnt.

This was my idea of a vacation. Just chilling in the hammock at our place in Montezuma.
1 comment:
French-Canadian?...
VIVE QUEBEC!!!
Post a Comment