The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Real Quick

There are a few things that have happened in the last week or so that I have been meaning to blog about, including my trip home from work yesterday and the Ben Folds Concert but after last nights Laker loss I wasn't in the mood, but I did want to mention one thing. My phone is still not working so I have forwarded all my calls to my Blackberry. You can call me no problem but I'm not getting text messages and I have virtually no phone numbers saved. So if you texted me over the last week and wondered why I haven't replied, now you know. If you want my Blackberry number just call or email me.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I would say that I want your Blackberry # so that I can text you, but you never return my texts anyway. Dork. I found my iPod. I was expecting a Laker loss last night, but I still feel like they gave it a good effort. KG did have a pretty cool dunk in the 4th.

Kaylyn said...

Funny enough, I sent you a text last night seeing if you were going to the OK Go concert. Then I remembered a few hours later that you didn't get them... oh well!!