The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

A think a new blog post is long over due. And what a better time than Easter. I wanted to share one of my favorite photos for Easter. Now I haven't seen this particular bunny in person but I have seen a bunny that was this big. This guy's name is Herman and he is from Germany. He is awesome.
I recently moved to a new place. It is only about two blocks from my old place. I have something planned for a future blog post about the new place that will more thoroughly document my new domicile. That being said I thought it made sense that the roommates take an Easter picture. Jim and Quinn told me not to smile. Thus I did not.
And finally I house/puppy sat for my friend's the Anderson's for a couple of days this week. This is Madison. She is five months old, a lot of fun and almost potty trained. We had a lot of fun together and everyone enjoyed her company.So happy Easter peeps. Hopefully you got some candy and thought of the real reason we celebrate. Here's a hint (it's Jesus).

5 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

I love that picture of the giant bunny! Makes me smile every time. Happy Easter Peter!

Adriana said...

You guys look totally hardcore in your picture. Rock on...

Jacqueline M said...

peter. you make me laugh. I talked to your dad tonight. I just love your dad. Happy Easter...Lordy lou?

Danielle said...

Peter, luckily I have already resigned myself to the fact that the Jazz suck (at least recently), so we can still be friends. However, it would still be fun to watch the games together. Could you please do a blog about the new addition to the Duggar family. Are you slightly disappionted that Josh will be a daddy before you? haha.

chrissi said...

Congrats Josh and Anna
what a happy surprise, you know what that means Michelle...get going girl!

The rabbit is disturbing