First and foremost I wish the biggest and greatest birthday wishes to my niece Savannah. She turns seven today. I stole this picture from her mom's Facebook.
Not only is Savannah beautiful, she is also very smart, and athletic. I got her and her sister Pink Cowboy boots for her Christmas. The place I bought them still hasn't shipped them. My fingers are crossed that they arrive before her rodeo themed birthday extravaganza.
Yesterday I was once again reminded why I need to make concrete plans to go back to California on a more permanent basis. We had a severe icing. I could have practically ice skated to work. Why after 11 straight cold winters do I still deal with this nonsense?
With the new year, new shows have started on TV. I thought you should know what I am in on.
- Southland
- Tosh.0
- Teen Mom 2
- I Used To Be Fat
- Jersey Shore
- The Bachelor
I am also excited for new episodes of the The Office, Parks and Rec, Community, Modern Family, and Justified. I want to like The Cape. The first two episodes were good, number three was a bit boring.
I went to the Wizards-Jazz game on Monday. A large portion of my ward was there, and there were many sad Jazz fans. Poor JJ, the number one Jazz fan was unable to attend because he had to work. The best I could do was tweet a picture to him.

3 comments:
Thanks for breaking up my work week with the Petechat post. You might like to know that Archibald and I both received a few texts/e-mails throughout the game reminding us what we were missing. This is the first Wizards-Jazz game I've missed in five years. I can't help but wonder if the game would have turned out differently had I gone.
Thanks for the shout-out Pete. She had a super wonderful day and her *red* boots made it! She wore them out to dinner tonight and looked adorable. We love you!
I dont really have a reason to watch teen mom 2. If butch isnt on it then really....whats the point?
Post a Comment