The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Catching up with the Roomies


When I got home from my mission I lived at King Henry and apartment 105 was as they say "Where the Party At." Four Swedish speakers alongside Jeff and Jordan made for many an adventure. We enjoyed Happatai, Nelly, and Bryce Gardner. We ate a lot of popcicles listened to a fair amount of Tenacious D and broke in the "Love Sac". Now all these guys are married except me (Dogey is represented but not shown in the picture). I will always remember fondly our days at KH 105. I gave us all Swedish names.

Mats-Getting ready for prestigous internship in San Fran.
Petter-Saving the nation in Washington DC.
Stephan-Preparing for law school.
Jorden-New dad in Austin.
Yeffrey-Messing with Texas.
Dogey-Physical Therapist in Lehi.

1 comment:

Brian said...

You forgot to add "Matt: being a homo." YIKES!!!