
Andrea gave me the idea for my costume. In case you were wondering my tag says "To: Women, From: God" And yes I am wearing Viking Horns.
My cousins and I along with a few of their friends. Danielle was God's gift to men.
I needed some serious help with the Campaign, so they sent Caribou Barbie herself Sarah Pallin. Actually it's my Aunt Lisa. Jacqueline was one half of the famed duo "Hot Mess". Not pictured, Madison.
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween.
6 comments:
She makes a great Sarah Palin! I was also Palin for Halloween.. and I think people were able to figure it out because of my really poofed up hair (even though I didn't have bangs). Such a fun night! Hopefully pics will be up on facebook soon so I can copy them into my blog :)
Lisa is *so* Palin - I'm so glad she dressed up as her.
What did you guys do in crazy-town Provo on Halloween?
Really, I didn't even need to dress up with the gift tag. Men should have already known.... Especially one in particular. *Tyler*. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Love that you actually took me up on the costume idea. I didn't think you'd really do it. I should have known better. I think the box would have sealed the deal though... maybe next year.
Oh my gosh! I love that Aunt Lisa dressed up as Palin! It looks like you guys had a great time!:)
Oh Hey...We are the Hot Mess. Boo Ya. The Fear. I only hope that one day I can marry a man like Josh and we can awkwardly side hug and then passionatly.....hold hands
Post a Comment