The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Haydan!

Why would I post a picture of myself in pigtails? Because it's Haydan Olivia Brenier's 8th birthday. I love this girl so much. She is my first niece and such an unbelievable girl. A few notes about Haydan.

  • Haydan was born three days after I left for college. I didn't get to see her in person until she was three months old. I remember coming of the plane at LAX. She was so cute.
  • Haydan is the most caring person you will meet. She loves her family and her friends. She is very loyal and a terrific friend.
  • Haydan loves babies. I make sure that we go to the toy store and get a new doll every time I am in town. She also loves puppies and kitties.
  • I remember a time when I was on my mission and was upset at someone. I was pretty mad and ranting to my companion Aldste Olson. I had a picture of Haydan up in our apartment and he said Aldste Dorsch think of your niece and I couldn't help but smile.
  • Haydan is an excellent student and I was so proud of her when I got to be there when she was awarded citizen of the month.
  • Haydan has hair that can only be described as luxurious. It is very long and thick and everyone is very jealous.
  • I am so privileged to be the one who gets to Baptize Haydan on October 13th. She is an excellent example to her little brother and sister and. She gave a talk on Sunday in primary and it got a little dusty in the room.
  • Haydan is so much like her mother it is uncanny. Their mannerisms and gestures are all but identical

Haydie, I love you so much. You are getting to be such a big girl. I am glad that we can spend so much time together while I've been here this summer.

Love Ya, Uncle Peter

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Haydan!!!

Peter you are too adorable!!!