The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Voices Carry (plus a Tuesday Haiku)

Well I just got back last night from my awesome trip to Dallas. I managed to leave my camera at home so I will have to save that blog entry for tomorrow.

Here's a little something I have been thinking about. In the movie "Say Anything" Lloyd Dobler holds the Boom Box over his head playing the song "Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel (Here's the Clip http://youtube.com/watch?v=M_J-lxK8uCY).

Seeing as every weekday morning my roommates and I wake up to the Arlington County Pile driver I wonder what song I would like to hear from someone holding a Boom Box outside my window. After careful consideration...http://youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4.

So people what would you want to be played from the Boom Box?

Now back from Texas
Big surprise for my sister
Row twenty nine argh

4 comments:

hemightbejeff said...

Peter, I just left you a long and detailed comment about the lack of our pictures together in this post and how you must not love me anymore, but the internet ate it. I would like the whole world to know about our love. That's all. (and also for you to mention that I am your best friend in the whole world and no one else can compare.) And also that it was great seeing you again, just like old times.

Danielle said...

Um, how did I so know that was going to be the song before I even opened it?? I must have ESPN or something. haha. Best song ever. My song would probably have to be The Sweet Escape. (or Wannabe by the Spice Girls). Hehe. Please comment on my blog, cause I comment on yours.

Daniel said...

I do know that it would not be Young Girl. Thanks, G Puck, I can't get that out of my head so why would I want that played in the courtyard outside my window?

Kaylyn said...

I really, really don't miss that Arlington County Pile Driver noise every single morning...I miss my Melrose peeps, just not the noise.