
Some time ago my Brother in Law Don began to tell me about the virtues of NPR. Instead of listening to Kevin and Bean on the way to work he would listen to NPR. He was always telling me about these interesting things he was learning.
So two weeks ago I was checking out some of the most popular podcasts on iTunes and discovered that a lot of the top downloads were NPR. I downloaded an episode of "This American Life" and I loved it. It's quite varied even a made up brother named Nathan would find it enjoyable.
They are perfect for listening to on the Metro to and from work. The stories are really interesting and dare I say thought provoking.
3 comments:
I agree with you about Nathan loving the podcast. He was very much into technology, I can just imagine him with an ipod. I think he would have had a red one to support AIDS in Africa. He was really into that. If it wasn't for that fateful day and (what seemed to be) a harmless game of chase the dime, he could have enjoyed your post.
Simmons' podcasts are pretty decent. Have you listened to them?
Post a Comment