The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Peter's Pow Wow

Michael, The Champ, Sam, Brian, and Rachel
One of the favorite parts of my job is working with the interns. As a former intern myself I have a special place in my heart for the oft under appreciated and over worked intern. I had no idea how much fun I would have as an intern or that it would place such a role in my career plans.
I have been very lucky to have four interns this summer. It has been great always having someone to answer the phones or take the tours. They work hard and keep quite busy (for the most part). I haven't had to use my yellow intern bat but I always keep it close by just in case.
Since the interns all have different schedules, Wednesdays are the only day they are all here. So Wednesday is when we have Peter's Pow Wow. It a chance for me to take a minute with the interns and see how they are all doing and what projects they are working on. We had a few big information gathering projects and they have done a great job completing them.
As the semester comes to a close I can't help but miss them. Luckily enough they are all members of the most exclusive group on Facebook. Thanks guys...you're great!

No comments: