The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.
The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Playball!
Everyone who knows me, knows how passionate I am about my teams. During the fall it's the 49ers and the winter the Lakers (although I took a Jazz sabbatical for a few years) and during the summer I am Angel crazy. Living on the east coast makes that a little more difficult but thanks to the generosity of my roommate Daniel Nelson and his mlb.tv package I get to see a fair amount of games. On Friday Dan, President Joe Johnston of the Colonial First Ward Sunday School, met Matt Waldrip and Abby (no apparent relation to Gary) Sheffield at the Angels vs. Orioles game. The Angles had a big lead, gave it up and then got it back on a home run by Howie Kendrick. In Baltimore the fans aren't so passionate that you are in danger of getting hurt for cheering for the away team. I was loud and excited but not too obnoxious I hope. I plan on going up to NYC this weekend to see the Angels play the Yankees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm just happy I got some major props in the post. For too long I have been a target. Now I can say that in the last day I've received positive recognition on your blog and two ovations. Here is hoping the Angels get the beating they deserve for what they have done to the Yankees since 1996.
Post a Comment