So here are a few things that I love. Certainly it isn't everything but here are a few things.
- Snap Shirts-I don't know why but I love a shirt that has snap buttons. It also has to be short sleeved.
- Spending three and a half hours watching a football game, have your team give up a lead only to come back and win with 22 secs left.
- Hanging out with Mandy and Mary eating Oreos and discussing the importance of T-Zones, Outsourcing, and selection. All crucial things.
- The Angels in town for a series with the Orioles. I should be heading up to Baltimore tonight. Escobar and Lackey pitching the next two nights.
- My Rally Monkey. I haven't decided what to name him. Possibly Figgy or Hud.
- My long hair. I miss it. So I am posting this picture that was a little more than one year ago.
5 comments:
I also love hanging out with you and Mary, eating cookies, and discussing very important matters. I love your blog!!!
I like a man with long, flowing locks.
You mean you want to name your rally monkey after the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Developmnent?? Wow.. way too much time spent in grad school!
Get a haircut hippy!
I basically agree with things alreay said by Mandy and Brian:
1.) I too love oreos, you and Mandy. Good times.
2.) Just like Brian, I love (and miss) your long flowing locks.
I completely disagree with Dan:
1.) Don't cut that hair, you are no hippy; just hip.
Post a Comment