- After making it a little more interesting that I might have liked, the Angels clinched the American League West Division Championship. Now we wait and prepare for the playoff run. And I say "we" because I play.
- Friday night drummer extraordinaire Dan Ricks rocked the 23 Bulls Jersey as his band "Final Warning" rocked at their house. They played a bunch of cool songs and we rocked out with them.
- Affliction brand T-Shirts are expensive.
- The MVD ( Most Valuable Darl) as I will now refer to him is Darl Flake for hooking up his computer to our TV so we could watch the BYU v. Air Force Game. BYU played great and that in turn makes me happy.
Some of the geniuses of Arlington County managed to bust the water main on Saturday. Thus we had no water the whole day. Our benevolent friends Melanie and Emily were kind enough to let us use their facilities. - We missed Mandy and Mary while they were in the 'Burgh.
Sometimes one must rock Division Champs again. Nice.
It is fun to match.
2 comments:
Peter I missed you too!!! We talked about you all weekend long. It was like you were there.
I came to petechat today and thought "man, I hope he has posted the Monday Haiku." you had. i am pleased.
We missed you too... if you would like to feel as though you were there, please refer to Mandys blog. There is even a video montage.
Post a Comment