The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

The musings of a guy trying desperately to figure out what the heck just happened.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stuff You Should Know

So last night after coming home from shopping where I purchased two pairs of shoes, some vitamin D milk, and Orbitz gum I decide I was hungry. Rather than to go to Popeye's Chicken I remembered I had some Teriyaki Pineapple Meat Balls that my intern Steve had brought over on Sunday. Rather than just throw them in the microwave I decided that they need some sort of glaze.

Now this is huge considering I cooked spaghetti on Sunday. Cooking twice within three days just doesn't happen. My roommates Dan and Michael as well as myself were having a discussion when they noticed what I was mixing, Grape Jam and Heinz Ketchup. A very strange combo. Now my friend Katie D told me that her brother had a theory that if you like two things by themselves you will like them mixed together. Now I am not totally sold on that idea but I thought what the heck? I was leery to do it but Michael said you can always blog about it. So in an effort to provide myself with blog worthy material, I did it. I mixed the glaze and heated it up. The result...not to bad. Good in fact. Yes I think my roommates were horrified by this but it still tasted fine.

Any way here is a quiz that Josh sent me that I took. I got a 28 on it. It’s timed so once you start the quiz you have to finish as quickly as possible. Let me know what you get.

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

Bon Jovi tonight!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

There are some inaccuracies.

Sincerely,
Woodward and Bernstein

Jenn S. said...

Oh Peter - really, grape jam and ketchup? Did our gourmet-cooking mother and father not teach you better? Next time we are together, I am forcing you to learn how to cook three healthy, yummy and easy meals. Seriously. Gross.